Subscription to ‘Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care’
Subscription to ‘Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care’ is now open for the interested readers as well as for institutions.
The subscription will cover all the issues published in one calendar year. All subscriptions include postage & handling charges. Copies are sent to foreign subscribers by registered airmail.
The rates for one-year subscription:
- Pak Rupees 1000 for subscribers in Pakistan
- Pak Rupees 3500 for institutions in Pakistan
- US$ 75.00 for subscribers from SAARC countries
- US$ 150.00 for subscribers from elsewhere
- US$ 35.00 Single article for business use:
Mode of Payment:
The amount may be submitted by bank draft or a crossed bank cheque in favor of ‘Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care’ with full particulars of the subscriber to;
Editor, APICARE, 60-A, Nazim-ud-Din Road, F-8/4, Islamabad (Pakistan).
For online deposits:
- Bank Account:53002015950801; Bank Alfalah Limited, G-10 Markaz, Islamabad (Pakistan)
- Beneficiary: Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care
Swift code: ALFHPKKA530
- IBAN: PK69ALFH5530005000132717
Bank Alfalah Ltd. IBG-G-10 Markaz Branch, Islamabad (Pakistan)
- Phone: +92 51 2352659; +92 51 2352647
You may transfer the amount via intermediary bank (optional), as follows;
- Intermediary bank: Standard Chartered Bank, New York, USA.
- ACCOUNT NO. 3582065256002
- ABA# 026001591
- SWIFT CODE: SCBLUS33
Please intimate us promptly via e-mail after you have transferred the funds, and attach a scanned copy of the bank receipt. Your subscription will be started from the next possible issue of the journal. Please contact Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for details or any queries.