‘Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care’ (APICARE), a peer reviewed journal, aims:
- To encourage young physicians belonging to the sister specialties of anesthesiology, pain management, intensive care and resuscitation from the target area to indulge in true research.
- To provide them with all the possible help to start research proposals, assistance with the linguistics and statistical analysis.
- To act as a medium to publish their original research papers, case reports and review articles.
- To disseminate the updates about the latest progress and developments in the relevant specialties.
- To help the young entrants in the specialties with preparation for their professional examinations.
- To establish close laision with other reputed journals, organisations and societies related to the four specialties, with special emphasis to provide the readers with current updates and trends.